Unity of Sacramento provides a loving, and inclusive environment for children to learn the principles of Unity, to learn tools, not rules. They will have fun opening their hearts and minds while building lifelong friendships.
Unity’s 5 Basic Principles written for children:
1. God is all Good and active in everything, everywhere.
2. I am naturally good because God's Divinity is in me and in everyone.
3. I create my experiences by what I choose to think and what I feel and believe.
4. Through affirmative prayer and meditation, I feel God and bring out the good in my life.
5. I do and give my best by living the Truth I know. I MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Every Sunday, we make a variety of Youth Ministry services available. From Sunday School for Uniteens and Youth of Unity, to childcare for the younger children, we provide a safe, calm, nurturing place for your children. Youth ctivities taking place on Sundays occur
concurrently with the 11:00 a.m. service.
Director of Youth Ministry
For more information regarding the Youth Ministry, please contact Sojourner Zink. She is often available for questions in Fellowship Hall following Sunday Services. You may also reach her by calling the church's main line during administrative hours, Monday - Thursday.