Weddings at Unity of Sacramento are all-inclusive. Everything needed to create that special day is included in our service with the exception of the minister, which is handled separately. Guest or visiting ministers are also welcome at our facility.
Our Services Include
- Generous time and space for rehearsal, decoration time, the wedding ceremony and photography
- Bride's and groom's rooms – secured with locks
- Office for guest minister
- Wedding coordinator to assist with the walk-through rehearsal and ceremony
- Use of the piano in the sanctuary and the chapel
- Microphones and amplification with a sound technician onsite
- Audio recording of the event
- Use of a CD player or coordination of live music
- Use of the candelabra in the sanctuary and the chapel
- Use of the beautiful meditation garden for photography
- Completion and filing of documentation (by our minister only).
Our desire is to provide whatever we have available to help create a perfect day. If we have it, you are welcome to use it at no extra cost.
Our location is conveniently located on Folsom Boulevard between Watt Avenue and Bradshaw Road. We are easy to find and have a huge parking lot right up front.
We have a spacious drive up area at the entrance for limousines and caravans.
Our facility is very modern, clean and in good repair. Our sound and projection equipment is state of the art.
Our staff is well trained, very accommodating and knowledgeable – setting your mind at ease.
Christenings and Spiritual Baptisms
Honoring and celebrating the indwelling Christ spirit is a privilege for us to share with our congregation. Normally, the last Sunday of each month is the time to do this sacred service, at the close of our 11:00 AM service with the entire congregation blessing the honorees. It is quite beautiful and open to all.
Our ceremony is a spiritual baptism and recipients are blessed with artificial rose petals and not immersed with water.
We ask that the parents of children make a reservation in advance. No classes are required for children under the age of ten. Older children and adults are encouraged to take a spiritual class to help understand the significance of becoming one with God.
These monthly events are done on a love-offering basis with the families making a gift to the church. Private ceremonies are also available - for more information, please call our main line to get the discussion started.
Our Services Include
- Reserved seating for the family during the service
- A personalized certificate signed by the minister suitable for framing
- Space in the church for family members to take pictures
- Professional photos taken and posted on a secure website for the family to review and purchase
- Audio recording of the service.
Our intention is to provide support to friends and family as they honor a loved one. As with weddings, our pricing is designed to be reasonable and inclusive of everything except the musicians, officiate, special projection requirements and special requests. Guest officiates are welcome.
Our Services Include
- Planning meeting(s) with the event coordinator, minister and family
- Design, production, and printing of programs
- Use of space – set in the desired manner
- Family gathering room prior to the service and for prayer with the minister
- Media technician for sound, projection and other requirements
- Audio recording of the service
- Imagery of Life Story created on PowerPoint for projection and imbedded with timed music available
- Live musicians and soloists are available for performance of prelude music, favorite songs and completions of service—at $150.00 each. Guests artists are welcome and can use our pianos in the sanctuary or chapel
- Celebration of Life or Welcome Home service
- Stationary and wireless microphones for speaking and sharing
- Digital images or photographs scanned and placed on disk for remembrance—auto advancing and timed to your choice of music
- Up to 25 slides for $200.00. Additional slides are $5.00 each
- Families may provide music of their choice on CD or memory stick, and can self-manage their own PowerPoint presentation. We require the completed work three days prior to the service.
To book your wedding ceremony, please call our main line at 916.368.3950 to get the process started.