Unity of Sacramento’s Fellowship Hall and kitchen are available for groups using our facility for weddings and memorial services. It is not available for private parties not having a ceremony.
Our services include:
- Padded black banquet chairs, 6’ banquet and round tables as well as a beverage kiosk and buffet tables for food service
- A spacious catering kitchen with an abundance of counter space
- Refrigeration space and icemaker access
- Punch bowls available and included
- Beverage service of coffee, tea, water, and lemonade included
- Raised platform for dais available
- Floor is hard surface for dancing
- Cake table and gift tables for weddings included
- Easels and tables for display and floral use for memorials included
- Attendants and maintenance are available. We set up the room.
- General size of room is 60’ x 40’. Will seat 160 at rounds of eight, slightly more with banquet tables.
- Room is well lit with dimmer controls and two skylights
- Projection screen and either floor or ceiling mount projector available
- Trash containers and carry out
- China service for up to 100 available
- Linen table cloths available
- Other services such as DJ, musicians and singers, cakes, etc. are available.
We are an alcohol and smoke-free environment.
To begin planning for your reception, please call 916.368.3950 to begin the process.